Thursday, December 6, 2012

Blogging

I can't believe how long it has been since I posted. Apparently it has not been my priority.  I feel so terribly busy all of the time. Facebook has really taken away from my time here. I post fairly frequently there. But it is not quite the same, so I really want to get back to my blog.

My dad is still in the Nursing Home doing rehab and it is very slow going. We are hoping he will be home by Christmas. My family all gathered in a reserved room at the Nursing Home for Thanksgiving. It turned out well and even extended family dropped by. It was tiring for my dad, though, and it took a few days for him to get back to what is currently normal. Not sure yet what we will do for Christmas.

We are enjoying the Christmas season. Downtown Living Windows, Governors Mansion decorations, Cantorum, Mannheim Steamroller, church choir cantata, shopping, baking, sewing, two Christmas trees decorated, .....  Ok this is why I am tired!

Have a Merry Christmas!

No comments: